Monday 19 March 2012

Human Echo

Boy is my human echo. Its really disconcerting being told off by your own offspring in you own rehursed Mummy is angry voice. Here are some examples from today alone..

"MUMMY GET on the TRAMPOLINE NOW!!"
"I will in a minute, I'm just cooking" (By which I mean I have hot pan of boiling water in one hand, making huis dinner, while the other hand chops the cucumber for his lunch.. thats how I roll! Haha)
"No NOW!"
I dont reply.. this angers him further (and I know it, can even see him with his little fists clenched in indigation. His face all scrunched up and red)
"MUMMY, I GIVE YOU TO 3 to get on the TRAMPOLINE! 1.....2.......3.....!!!"
"I told you I'm cooking, I'll be out in a minute"
"RIGHT!! Mummy TIMEOUT 2 MINUTES!"

He then marched in and tried to bundle me out of the kitchen into timeout. Outrageous.


"Mummy, eat your cucumber ALL up!"
"Alright bossy boots, whats it got to do with you?!"
"Because I said so..."

Bugger.


2 comments: