Saturday 17 March 2012

The Death of the Speakers

Music plays a big part in my life and therefore the boys too. He's been listening to music since he was in my tummy, which is probably why he can only shout his wants and needs at me, maybe he is constantly hearing Tower of Power in his head. The boy likes funk, he likes bass and he likes it LOUD. This makes me so proud.

The demand for music in my car has led to her only being able to produce sound from 1 speaker (2 intermittently  on a good day) This is what happened..

"MUSIC LOUDER MUMMY!!"
*I turn music up.. i live to serve the Prince in the back*
"No, LOUDER mummy!"
"I cant hunny its too loud." - I am having to turn music down to speak now.
"No LOUDER!!"
"LOUDER!"
"LOOOOOUUUUDDDDEEEERRRR MUMMY LOUDER!"
"fine!"
*Turns music up and speaker blows, then the other goes...*
"Shit"
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahah, naughty Mummy. YOU broke the music"

Im sorry car xx

No comments:

Post a Comment