Friday 16 March 2012

Knicker Eating Bottom

A regular haunt of mine and boys is soft play centres. To say that boy is energetic would be a massive understatement.. he needs places to climb, stuff to throw and occasionally, if I'm very unlucky, another child to start a fight with.. soft play is designed for this! Some of the funniest moments have happened to me at one of the many places we frequent. Thanks to these places however I no longer seem to have claustrophobia.. thanks motherhood!

Yesterday I found myself literally the butt of a joke made by a very cute little 5 year old girl. She was walking up some stairs behind me and boy with her mummy when I hear the following conversation take place, loudly, behind my back...

"Mummy, that lady doesn't have any knickers on! Hahahahaha."
"I'm sure she does darling, maybe they are just very small."
"HAHAHAHAHA, maybe her bottom ATE THEM UP??!!"

I can assure you all, I was wearing knickers.
The mother was totally embarrassed and apologetic while I roared with laughter and made a note in my head to share this with everyone i know.
This level of embarrassment I can handle, this is comfortable, sorts out the people into those with a sense of humour and those without. However, a few hours later my mother points out to me that my leggings are totally see through and she can totally see that I am wearing a thong. Which means that so have ALL the parents at soft play.. especially when I was climbing through tunnels on my hands and knees.

Note to self... check transparency of clothing before leaving house!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see the 5 yr old girl with no knickers on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pull her pussy lips open and show me the sweet hole I want my cum in

      Delete
  2. on your hands and knees in a little thong mummy, I pull down your leggings, thong shoved aside and fuck u in your bum, show boy what to do with the 5 year old while I watch him fuck her

    ReplyDelete