Friday 16 March 2012

The Beginning

Starting this blog is alot harder than I imagined it would be. Basically, I need a place to document the ridiculous, amazing and sometimes heartbreaking moments in my life... and this is it.. Welcome to my life, my amazing (and tolerant) husband, my hilarious (nearly) 3 year old son, my mental mates and my inspirational family.

I'm in a fairly small minority these days; being a full time mum and still being in my early twenties. I have also realised over the last (nearly) 3 years of my life that frequently I am, The Worlds Worst Mum yet also the BEST! The quickest way to determine which mummy I am going to be today is to ask my boy, as lets face it... its his decision.

Before I had my boy I will happily confess to being easily embarrassed and fairly cautious in nature. This is no longer an issue for me. Once you've had more than a handful of people look at your foof in a PURELY medical and curious fashion, your dignity is so low its almost funny to see how far you can drag it along the floor. This lack of embarrassment however has enabled me to laugh at some of the most cringing, humiliating and down right disgusting moments being a mum has chucked at me... I hope you enjoy them....


No comments:

Post a Comment